It's been some time since I don't write, but it hasn't been because nothing has happened, au contraire mes amies, life has happened. Everyday I wake up thinking I have a new chance at life, that it's a new beginning on this journey, although at a day's end it sometimes feels like a neverending struggle, but I'd rather think of it as an adventure and that way I know everyday I can learn something completely new. Being aware is one of the most important parts of this learning process because we'll be able to see the signs and clues that are all around us that point towards the path we have chosen and desire to follow. But it's weird that even when we have this knowledge we still turn our attention from the really important things that matter to the not so important things. Why do we get distracted? Whose fault is it? The TV? The radio? Our friends? Or can we just blame it on ourselves? I can imagine having us rig our heads like horses to keep our attention fixed on the road to success and achieving our dreams. But..., we are human and we need those distractions from time to time to keep living healthfully and stress free. Sometimes we just need space and time to keep our heads from bursting or falling off. We need a breather every now and then to get that feeling of a fresh start in the morning. And once we have that fresh new morning we can decide where we want to go from there. Where do we want to go from here? Really? Is it a new job? A new home? A new spouse? What is it that we really want in life?
I already know, do you?
I already know, do you?
No comments:
Post a Comment