Monday, August 5, 2013

A Bright Future

 
It's been months since I sit and write, but it feels like years. I've been going through a whirlwind of situations that ultimately have been clearing up the storm I have created on my own. Now, if you have read my past blog posts you know I have always been such a positive creature and this time it's no different. Although I write with a different feeling, relief maybe? Well, I feel like I have awoken from a deep dark sleep and now see a bright future ahead.
 
I can finally say  the winds in my life have shifted: a new position at work, a new relationship, a recently remodeled home and a much deserved renovation of mind and spirit are just a few of the changes that I have undergone. And with all that has been going on life just got a little more pleasant, maybe much more than I suspected. I wish I had known such events were lying just ahead waiting for me to take that step that would change things. But one waits and time just flies by. I just learned that you just have to throw yourself, risk it all and hope for the best (as always). You know, hope is one of your best allies if not the best. You should never stop hoping, never stop dreaming and daring yourself to go after your God given dreams. There is no way we will be happy if we don't fulfill our destinies. And there is no one that can keep us from our destinies but ourselves. So keep pressing forward, keep dreaming and keep your mind and spirit evolving, I know I will.
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Wow.....BEAUTIFUL.... You are correct... never stop dreaming...dreams come true...TQM

    ReplyDelete