Thursday, September 5, 2013

From Petty to Pretty


Everyday we encounter people who seem to be impeding our rightful way. We may mind our own business but they just keep throwing dirt at our souls and our heart. They don't even have to talk yet we feel the spears coming out their eyes, luckily I've come across The Book and started reading about how we can dust off the dirt our enemies throw at us. We don't have to start any battles, get sad or upset because it's simply not worth it. There's no need to fight insignificant battles that hinder our energy because when you stay in faith God will fight your battles for you and trust me there's no losing when you have Him by your side.
Just the other day I thought I wasn't going to be able to handle a situation that I was going through with my personal finances yet I decided to trust and let go of the frustrations, the fear, the upsets and today, November 28th, just three weeks later the situation has not only been dealt with in a swiftly manner but He has continued to bless me in such a way that I haven't felt so much peace and gratitude in a long time. Friends, there is no need to dampen our lives with unnecessary thoughts put there by the envious at heart. We can move along with a great positive attitude, rise above the obstacles and surpass the situations, the negative people and transform those petty thoughts into pretty thoughts. 
We can decide to live a beautiful life every day, nothing is permanent, as I wrote on one of my previous posts: seasons change. This may not have been a good season for you but it will change. Everything changes, nothing ever stays the same. When winter passes spring comes back again with the sun shinning through the new grown leaves, birds fly around and we can begin to smell all the delectable flowers once again. We just need to stay in faith, trust and it will all pass. In my line of work I get to hear people cry about their personal and financial situations all day long and they are people from all walks in life and from all over the country, in fact, from various countries yet they all have one thing in common they have let the enemy settle into their hearts and have lost all hope and all faith that the situation will pass, that they will overcome all the obstacles and that they have  God given strength to come out as victors from the battle. It's so sad, yet the few minutes that I talk to them I try to instill in their hearts the hope that there will be a better tomorrow but only they can decide when they will stop being the victims and become the victors they were born to be. They need to change their mindset and reprogram themselves for a brighter future and I can assure you their season will change. Your season will change!


No comments:

Post a Comment