This is my personal journey through life, it's a way to externalize my thoughts and feelings in this neverending learning path I have chosen to live.
Friday, September 13, 2013
Yesterday...
Yesterday was a pretty intense day, you know just one of those days were everything seems to be out of balance. The day actually started off as a perfect day but suddenly the energy shifted and it all just came out of whack. I went and bought my dog, Precioso's food and I got charged double didn't notice until I had left the store so I had to go back, I bought something on the web for $29 and suddenly got a charge of $178.00, I went to get lunch and they were out of falafel, which I totally love, so I ordered a pasha salmon in grape leaves instead and 30 minutes later I threw up and finally but not least I left a 6 refill prescription for my mom at the pharmacy and they filled out the order for no future prescriptions. I called at 8:45pm and nobody picked up. I mean I really was about to cry but suddenly I thought to myself: this day is almost over and you don't have to do everything today so just relax. There are just some things that you have no control over. I trusted each one of the people I made business with and they made a mistake and I made a mistake because I wasn't paying attention. So I went and took a hot shower, and I mean a pipping hot shower and it was so soothing it was just what I needed. I went to bed and as I was falling asleep my friend J. called me I told him all the things I had been through during the day and he just said in Spanish: "no cojas lucha", which means "stop fighting it" and I did. I woke up relieved, it's a new day, a new beginning and all I can say is that was all yesterday.
I know I'm always writing about how to live a positive life and how great life is but I want you to know I'm normal, just like you. I have my ups and downs and I make mistakes but the decisions I make I try to do them as consciously as I can, knowing that for every cause there is an effect. I live with intent and I live with passion. I love to be able to wake up revitalized knowing I have 24 more hours ahead of me, 24 hours to make my dreams come true!!
Have a GREAT DAY guys!!
Don't let anxiety and panic attacks ruin your days. The process begins with the information you're about to read on this website: Click Here!
Location:
North America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment