Every day people hurt us, mark us, classify us and even crucify us and we just say that it's human nature. Doesn't it sound weird to accept that hurting one another is just part of our daily lives. Isn't it strange that we expect others to treat us fairly but we're not even able to treat others the way we wish to be treated.
Shouldn't we start treating others the way we want to be treated first? When can we start? Can we even start at all? I certainly hope so. I know so.
Many people make to do lists, (I admit being a part of that group) and we write all sort of things: do the laundry, take the garbage out, clean the bathrooms, but what about adding:
Things to do:
- Be courteous
- Be loving
- Be amicable
- Smile
- Do the dishes
- Do the laundry,etc..
Let's say your not like me and don't like making lists but you can definitely decide in the morning what you will and will not do during the day and I can assure you, this will make a difference in your day and in your life.
Make it your human nature to make a difference! Like the late Michael Jackson sang:
"I'm gonna make a change,
"I'm gonna make a change,
for once in my life
It's gonna feel real good,
gonna make a difference
gonna make it right..."
Love you guys!! Have a great day!
P.S.
By the way the song is
"Man In the Mirror"
No comments:
Post a Comment