It's funny how I'm always getting inspiration from songs, people and places to write my blog. The joy a song will bring, a beautiful bright sky, and the smile of that one person you love from near or afar are all inspirations that come from the outside and go to the inner corners of our soul. I ask myself when should we stop looking and searching for things to give us joy and inspiration on the outside when everything is already inside. We should search inside to find the everlasting joy, happiness and love. This is precisely the journey I've decided to embark on. I want to find what has been lost, and once found be able to treasure it and keep it not just for myself but so that I can better love, help and serve others.
This is my personal journey from within.
Meanwhile, enjoy this song it was my inspiration when I woke up this morning!
This is my personal journey from within.
Meanwhile, enjoy this song it was my inspiration when I woke up this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment