To enjoy the simple pleasures of life one has to go out there, expose one's self and seize the moment. People tend to wait for the right time and say I cannot do this because now is not the time, can't go talk to that special someone I can't get off my mind because I'm not ready, not applying for the right job because I'm not prepared yet, and we give ourselves excuses like this on a daily basis that hinder our creative force and energy. Why? Why stop ourselves from growing, from getting to the finish line, again the answer would be fear. Fear destroys our dreams, our goals and everything that we want to get out of life. It destroys everything we are meant to be. Ultimately, it destroys life. Love heals all or so we hear, but why is it so difficult to surrender ourselves to that feeling. Some people spend there whole lives waiting for the right time, the perfect moment, they just sit and wait and life just passes them by. So dare yourself to do, to seize, to feel and I can assure you life will not pass you by because you will be living life to the fullest. We are only here for a brief moment so make it count. The good, the bad, the "ugly" all happened for a reason, to make you the person you are today. But it's you who makes the call, it's you who stands up for what it is you believe, it's you who decides.
What are you going to do today, tomorrow, and the day after that?
What will become of you if you don't stand up and move?
No comments:
Post a Comment