Thursday, July 12, 2012

Raging Bulls, Sluggish Bears

Everyday were hearing about the ups and downs in the financial market, raging bulls and sluggish bears, I'm thinking those terms can probably describe our ups and downs in real life as well. Our general attitude towards our endeavors and life, tend to spiral out of control every once in a while. Sometimes we can feel we can take on the world like a raging bull full of spirit and determination yet other times we can be as sluggish and shy as a bear. Our ultimate goal is just around the corner we can see the finish line and suddenly that inner force tends to whine down and a second breath is needed in order to get there, but it's gone. Where does it come from? And we start to think, how can I get rid of that feeling that I can't go on? Is it that maybe I don't want to go on? Is it fear of moving forward? or fear of being free? Where can I reach out to get that second breath? Nowhere, and as terrible as it sounds that's the answer. We can go look in the mountains, in the forests, in the streets and we could even go look in the temples and we will not be able to find it anywhere. Seems we would be looking for a treasure and it really is. It cannot be found in  a place because it's deep inside us. Sounds easy once again to theorize but really, how deep do we have to dig in order to find that treasure. How many lessons do we have to learn? and, how many "obstacles" do we have to surpass? Maybe, it's even in plain sight and were not able to see because the truth is always hard to see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment