Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Evolution Pt. 1

In this life I have had to endure several lives each with its own set of rules and just like a credit card with its own terms and conditions as well. Sometimes we don't realize we have this lifetime to evolve spiritually, mentally, socially and even physically. Unfortunately, so often we take life for granted and don't worry that our thoughts and our actions affect every future second of our lives. Are we sabotaging ourselves with the wrong thoughts or actions? Or are we fully taking advantage of every second? I've always heard, every second counts, so let's not waste any more seconds. There is a need in our world right now to change our mindset. I believe this will improve our life and the life of others, by making small changes we can create a positive tidal wave that will affect a larger group of people each second. What can we do? How is it that my thoughts will affect my surroundings, you might ask? Simple. Change starts from within, if we want to change something we need to start with ourselves first. Wouldn't it be great to live in a world where people say: "yes, you can" instead of "no you can't" all the time. Well, I'm telling you: yes, we can. We can make a difference, we can make a change, we can change. I can change.Let's just set our mind, shift our perspective and I assure you great things will start to happen all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment