Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pollutants vs. Purifiers

As I surf through the web, through TV channels, newspapers and even people I notice we are constantly being bombarded by pessimistic impressions of a world's end. It seems the world is ending at every corner, the economy is "doomed" and all people keep saying is "things are bad", I mean throw in a few more zombies in the picture and were really headed for doomsday.
Where did all the hope and dreams go? What do people actually mean by "things are bad"? Are they contributing to make "things better" or are they just pollutants that contribute to the doomsday picture? Having an inquisitive mind I asked one of  those "pollutants": what do you mean by "things are bad"? his answer was "well, you know, things",
I asked: "are you unemployed?" he said "no",
I asked again "is your wife unemployed?" he answered "no",
I decided to ask just a little bit more: "are your children OK? are they healthy? are you and your family in good health?"  he answered "yes". So I asked again, what do you mean by things are bad? And he just looked puzzled. It seems to me people answer without giving  much thought to what they are saying, so do they even know what they are referring to?
Don't be an emotional pollutant instead be an emotional purifier. See the goodness within yourself, see the blessings you have, be thankful for this new and wondrous day and amazing things will come to happen into your life. As soon as you see the good within you, your whole life will change and you will see beauty and goodness everywhere you look. The biggest treasure was given to you the first day you opened your eyes on this earth so take full advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment