Monday, July 16, 2012

Promise of a new day

Often times we wake up in the morning feeling tired and continue where we left off the day before as if we had only a brief interruption of our day, meaning if we had a day full of worries and disarrays we tend to continue that on the next day. Instead of seeing each day as a gift or simply put, as Sting would sing, a brand new day we leave our beds numb and in disbelief that this could be the day where the solutions and answers to our questions and problems could be found at will. I dare myself to change that for once and see what the new day brings, in just a few hours I'll  have to wake up and face the world once again and a change of spirit might do the trick. As I walk into the light I also dare those around me to accompany me in this journey of hope, faith and enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment