Sunday, July 22, 2012

Passion

This weekend has started out being very intense, so many mixed emotions towards people that I wasn't sure I wanted to see, towards situations that I didn't want to get into and places that I wasn't sure that I wanted to go, maybe out of fear and worry, who knows? Really, who knows why we get so afraid of life sometimes, but life is about taking risks and those risks are what help us learn in this journey. Recently I've been expressing myself about the importance of a dream in our lives and today I discovered that even a dream is not sufficient to give us that drive we need to cross the finish line or even cross the road. There are a few missing ingredients in the recipe I've been trying to concoct, and one of them is passion. Passion must go hand in hand with our innermost desires, dreams and goals in order for them to become a reality. Passion is what drove Romeo and Juliet, and it's also what ignites our soul, heart and mind to move on. Passion lights the fire inside when our body and mind are tiresome and our dream is not seen clearly anymore. Only when we realize and know our dream, our ultimate goal, is a fact only then can we achieve victory over ourselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment