Life is full of surprises, life is full of decisions and just when you think your grabbing life by the horns as they say everything comes crumbling down and that's when a new lesson is about to be learned or supposed to be learned, whether you like it or not. So this is a neverending learning process that is never fully mastered, and when a living cycle ends another one begins. It just goes on and on. In all this one must ask oneself: have I learned any lesson's today, have I surpassed any situations or any obstacles today, have I felt another one's pain or happiness, have I walked in another's shoe, have I seen through the eyes of another to better understand what they are going through. Better yet have I understood that there is no division between me and the other and that there is just one.
Wow, very profound words.Loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete